 Local / Australia / 317
  Re: I have an idea... (regards the range of sets we get)

(...) Our group in Sydney have been ravaged by the sales, last week we were only meant to be looking at a pirate display and they had half-price on SW 99 at the Target next to it. (...) Now we have Grace Bros. and TRU 20% off ! (...) Nothing like (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: I have an idea... (regards the range of sets we get)

(...) Yep I like Exploriens too for the bits. Lots of white plates etc. and trans- blue canopies get me thinking craters and moonbases. Must be a childhood following the Apollo missions, you can still get second-hand National Geographics with (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

Peter White wrote in message ... (...) Heh, tell me about it, I was only going to spend $95 on Lego today and I spent $180. Found two Exploriens bases cheap, being a space builder who likes domes I found it too hard to resist. (...) Hmm, as someone (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

Peter White wrote in message ... (...) TRU have also had half price non-Lego SW merchandise here in Melb for a while, sadly most of it isn't really that desirable - although I enjoyed the movie somewhat, I felt that a lot of the designs weren't (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: I have an idea... (regards the range of sets we get)

(...) Sorry for the setname abbreviation, but I like the sound of FNF as an abbreviation, similar to BSB, SES or RBR (the names must be deliberate palindromes). The FNF is one of my favourite sets and one day when the demise of the Ninja theme sets (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)