 Local / Australia / 306
  Re: Looking for 6718 6746 6748 6766

(...) Not sure about your part of the world, but 6748 was not available here in New Zealand. I had to get one in from the US. Grahame (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Looking for 6718 6746 6748 6766

(...) Grahame, Do you guys read loc.au much ? What other sets doesn't NZ get, presumably we get a similar catalogue to you. Feel free to put in requests to Australia first because I'm sure there are things plentiful in NZ that Australia is low on (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Looking for 6718 6746 6748 6766

(...) I read loc.au all the time as there is next to no activity in loc.nz. There would be no more than six who have contributed to our group in the past. The range available in each country is now very similar although it is rumoured that seven of (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Looking for 6718 6746 6748 6766

(...) Contribute as much as you like, all opinions and tidbits of information and availability of sets data is always welcome. (...) rumoured (...) out (...) I guess you have followed the soccer yes/no debate in Australia. It seems we have all these (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Looking for 6718 6746 6748 6766

(...) The Warehouse is a national chain with about 70 stores. They sell just about everything and have some good prices. LEGO however is similarly priced to what it is in other toy stores. Toyworld is a national chain as are Deka (old Woolworths) (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)