 Local / Australia / 3052
3051  |  3053
Subject:
Millenium Falcon (7190) questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 11:41:40 GMT

Evening all,

Haven't actually seen one of these in the ABS yet, I can't seem to find a
detailed review of it over in .starwars, and I'm getting all keen and
hyperactive.

What is the deal with the underside - is it flat, or have they used the
inverse saucer pieces as per one of the aquanauts(?) sets?

And have there been any Sydney sightings beyond the Penrith TRU (thanks Peter)?

While I am not a grand fan of the way the set looks in the lego.com pics, it
looks like a worthy collection of pieces.  A Port Block refit will definitely
be in order.

Actually, come to think of it, looking over at the shelf with an N1, two Ys,
an X and two snows all having been refitted, and looking forward to an MF, one
wonders whether the Port Block Shipyard (future style) gets its own web
page.....

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block, 1829 style, at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/