 Local / Australia / 3043
    Organisiing The Next Studs Event —Santosh Bhat
   Hey all This will no doub tmake me very unpopular. If the STUDfest is to be on Sunday the 1st October, then I'm not sure If I'll be able to arrange a venue by then. I am working some really odd hours during the Olympics (at Olympic Park) and (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Organisiing The Next Studs Event —Richard Parsons
   (...) Can't imagine that Santosh ;-) (...) Most worthy effort. (...) Much as I am a keen proponent of the first Sunday of the even month (and getting together again for Kevin later in October), I seem to recall that I was on my Pat Malone there. I (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Organisiing The Next Studs Event —Peter White
   (...) Sunday the 15th it was. Kevin isn't back until a couple of days before the 15th. If we were stuck I'm sure the East Gosford hall would be available again. (...) The size of the last venue was great, no-one had to step over anything and the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)