 Local / Australia / 3043
3042  |  3044
Subject:
Organisiing The Next Studs Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 11:02:23 GMT

Hey all
This will no doub tmake me very unpopular. If the STUDfest is to be on Sunday
the 1st October, then I'm not sure If I'll be able to arrange a venue by then.
I am working some really odd hours during the Olympics (at Olympic Park) and
basically If I'm not working during the day there, then I'm at home sleeping.

As a result there's not much chance for me to organise a venue. However if we
want to make it the 8th Ocotober (When Kevin returns from Canadaland) then I
should be able to rough up somewhere as I have that week before it off.

It seems I'm yet again proving to be a disappointment.
Santosh

PS. Anyone seen the Silver Champ F1 car in Aus yet?