 Local / Australia / 3044
Re: Organisiing The Next Studs Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 11:52:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Santosh Bhat writes:
Hey all
This will no doubt tmake me very unpopular.

Can't imagine that Santosh ;-)

If the STUDfest is to be on Sunday the 1st October,
then I'm not sure If I'll be able to arrange a venue
by then. I am working some really odd hours during
the Olympics (at Olympic Park) and basically If I'm
not working during the day there, then I'm at home
sleeping.

Most worthy effort.

As a result there's not much chance for me to
organise a venue. However if we want to make it the
8th Ocotober (When Kevin returns from Canadaland)
then I should be able to rough up somewhere as I
have that week before it off.

Much as I am a keen proponent of the first Sunday of the even month (and
getting together again for Kevin later in October), I seem to recall that I
was on my Pat Malone there.  I can't remember when Kevin was due back, but I
do remember that the intention was to wait the next Studfest until he and
Andrea were back in the Land of Oz.  I have a suspicion the general hubbub was
focussed on Sunday 15.

And if all else fails, my place (and I imagine Peter's) is always available
for such an important undertaking :-)

It seems I'm yet again proving to be a
disappointment.

Bollocks.  In fact, I can't remember when you were a disappointment the first
time.

PS. Anyone seen the Silver Champ F1 car in Aus yet?

Nope, sorry.  I am keeping an eye out though.  Not that I want one myself, but
since I'm watching for the MF at present, its no trouble to watch out for you
guys as well ;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...
Get Studly at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/