 Local / Australia / 2969
Re: LegOz 2000.7 in Melbourne and LegOz 2000.8 in Sydney
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 08:53:47 GMT

You see, I'm really worried about last Sunday breakfast. There we were, 4
AFOLs eating breakfast at Walkabout Creek and feeding the butcher birds. • Did
we just have LegOz-4061-2000-09-10 and not even realise it????

And I met Timothy Gould at lunch today. I guess that must have been ...
LegOz-4072-2000-09-14!

And our expedition to the Lego display at Pacific Fair on Sunday will be • ...
LegOz-4218-2000-10-17!

Oops I forgot Mark H's trip with Larry P to Pacific Fair last Saturday.

I hope you are all observing that here in sunny Queensland, we have 4 events
in the space of 9 days. I hope the rest of you guys can match the cracking
pace we are setting! Queensland may have had a slow start in the LegOz
stakes but we are making up for lost time with a vengeance!

Kerry