 Local / Australia / 2893
    (canceled) —Jamie Obrien

        Re: Anybody seen the new Duplo Trains yet? —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) Nope, not yet. I am looking out for them, but am undecided as to whether I will actually buy any, waiting to see them in the plastic first :) Myer Hobart had some sealed Lego cartons at lunch time but they haven't got Dinos and Race out yet so (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        (canceled) —Jamie Obrien

        Re: Anybody seen the new Duplo Trains yet? —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) Yep...The tunnel and the F1 transporter were at my local toyworld today... Tunnel $36.99 F1 Transporter $27.99 [both from memory] The tunnel doesn't come in a box, but has a cardboard 'wrap-around', which also covers the tunnel entrances. It (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)