 Local / Australia / 2894
Re: Anybody seen the new Duplo Trains yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 06:04:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jamie Obrien writes:
Hi, Has anyone?

Nope, not yet.  I am looking out for them, but am undecided as to whether I
will actually buy any, waiting to see them in the plastic first :)

Myer Hobart had some sealed Lego cartons at lunch time but they haven't
got Dinos and Race out yet so I reckon that's them (finally) and there'll
still be a bit of a wait for September release products (for Tassie, anyway).

Jamie
<Jamie Asking about Duplo, the stress is beginning to show!>

You have got me wondering!  Do tell?  Not that there's anything wrong with
Duplo trains, heck I bought ours for me, not my kid! :)

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com