 Local / Australia / 2891
2890  |  2892
Subject:
Toyworld Robina has new stock of the Star Wars UCS and MF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 04:14:53 GMT

looking for the new catalogue i went to my local toyworld. On the shelves
were the
UCS Tie/ UCS XWing and SWMF. there are:
(2) ucs xwing's $259
(1) SWMF $189
(0) ucs tie $189 the ucs tie which i put on layby

For those of you interested the toyworld is located at Robina Town Centre,
near Target Home. (if you park in the carpark, you can't miss it.
PH (07) 5578 7588

Toyworld Robina has just phoned me to say they have new stocks in of the
Star Wars UCS sets and the Millenium Falcon. They will take credit card
payments over the phone and can arrange to have the sets posted to you. I
believe that the sets are all at the same price as before (which are all 30%
cheaper than the RRP quoted by Mr Toys Toyworld here in Brisbane).

Kerry

Dr Kerry Raymond, Distinguished Research Fellow           kerry@dstc.edu.au
CRC for Enterprise Distributed Systems Technology       Ph: +61 7 3365 4310
University of Queensland 4072 Australia                Fax: +61 7 3365 4311