 Local / Australia / 2890
2889  |  2891
Subject:
LegOz 2000.7/2000.8/2000.9
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 03:13:50 GMT

Just wondering if we could get the next few numbers sorted out...I believe
the BUGS have a get-together coming up, and the SLUGS were planning one for
next month, but was wondering what to number the MUGS [actually: VUGS, as
we're victorian, not just Melbourne] get-together on the 8th of next month?

Any ideas? [maybe have Legoz 2000.x.group/state so we could keep track of
which group is being refered to, and how many event's they've had for the
year? ]

And for everyone in Vic...Contact me for info about our next get-together
[time, ideas of what you'd like to see happen [eg. brickwars, etc.] and
such...Oh yes, and if anyone in Vic has a parts/sets wanted list, post it in
.org.au, and you may be able to get the items you want on the 8th of next
month :) ] I'll post more info in a week or so, including what will be
happening. [Hopefully we'll be able to see some MOC's this time :) (And
possibly the fabuland Bondage scene will return too...bigger and better)]

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)