 Local / Australia / 2892
2891  |  2893
Subject:
Larry in Brisbane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 05:40:56 GMT

OK, Mark and I have come up with a plan.

This Sunday 10 Sept 9am: buffet breakfast at Walkabout Creek, Brisbane
Forest Park. After breakfast, view the various birds and animals there.

After this, the plan is a bit fuzzier. But we were thinking along the lines
of going via Mt Coot-tha for the view, then to the City Cat terminal at Uni
Qld for a City Cat tour of Brisbane.

I have made a booking at Walkabout Creek, but obviously have no clear idea
of numbers (I'm assuming Larry, Mark, and Kerry so far). If you are
interested in coming, please let me know. If you need transport, please let
me know and I will see what I can do.

Kerry

Dr Kerry Raymond, Distinguished Research Fellow           kerry@dstc.edu.au
CRC for Enterprise Distributed Systems Technology       Ph: +61 7 3365 4310
University of Queensland 4072 Australia                Fax: +61 7 3365 4311