 Local / Australia / 2758
  Melbourne : where to find the new big SW sets ?

Hi all, I've finally tracked down an AAT and MTT for myself (the AAT was at a Target, I think, and the MTT today from the Big W at Keysborough). Now I'm looking for the Millenium Falcon and the UCS sets. Anyone know somewhere that actually has them (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Melbourne : where to find the new big SW sets ?

(...) Can't help with Melbourne but just to keep y'all updated on the Qld scene ... I went to Toyworld at Robina this morning to pick up my UCS X-Wing. The shop assistant told me that they have now sold all their UCS sets. Since I couldn't see any (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)