 Local / Australia / 2730
    RE: Weekly quiz —Benjamin Whytcross
   Well done...without even relying on the clues I'd guess [1] :) And to think...Frances was so close with the first guess...If only you'd looked through all the town sets... [They were both around at the same time...pity I didn't look properly either (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Weekly quiz —Geoffrey Hyde
     Uhh ... Benjamin ... About your follow-up question. It would seem a fairly safe bet that anyone guessing would have to pick *one* of the ranges mentioned below. AFAIK, Town and Trains have been the longest running, in fact, Trains is still going, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        (canceled) —Jamie Obrien