 Local / Australia / 273
    Re: Soccer sets in Aus —Karen Barlow
   Any word when we will actually see these (i.e. Soccer)sets ?? I received contradictory information to what I have read here (what is new with LA you may ask !?!??!) I was told that YES the buses will be available ??? This was from LA and TRU. What (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Soccer sets in Aus —Peter White
   (...) Since they are in the catalogue for the first half of the year (2 cats/yr) I guess it will be before July if at all. TRU's will probably carry most of the range, as my local TRU manager says they like to be a 'destination' with the 'widest (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)