 Local / Australia / 2684
  Re: Available UCS Tie/ UCS XWing and SWMF

Kerry Raymond wrote in message ... (...) for (...) I find this store attitude towards large sets really baffling, everything I have seen in the discontinued set market points to the larger sets being more popular and far, far more desirable. Even (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Available UCS Tie/ UCS XWing and SWMF

(...) their (...) W. My nearest toy store closed earlier this year and it was ... TRU! Initially, I just thought they might be moving to larger premises or something, but apparently not. So Brisbane went from 3 TRUs to 2. Also W4Ks in Aspley (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)