 Local / Australia / 267
  Re: Up-coming Lego events.

James Howse wrote in message ... (...) I'll have a lookee tomorrow and report. Thanks, James, for finding out. And thanks Dominic. One wonders quietly to oneself (and lets face it, to you gentle reader) why some bright spark at LA doesn't post the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  The nature of buerocracy (was:Re: Up-coming Lego events.)

(...) I did give Dominic (and hence indirectly LEGO AUSTRALIA) the URL for this NG, perhaps they're out there watching us... ahem. But seriously with TLC's push to be more techno wiz-bang they're going to need all the techheads they can lay their (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)