 Local / Australia / 267
Re: Up-coming Lego events.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 16:10:54 GMT

James Howse wrote in message ...
Vikings Touring Show
12-30 April Grace Bros City, NSW

I'll have a lookee tomorrow and report.  Thanks, James, for finding out.
And thanks Dominic.

One wonders quietly to oneself (and lets face it, to you gentle reader) why
some bright spark at LA doesn't post the key details here themselves,
actually.  Because because because then we might have an email address for
LA, and this might be a bad thing.  Ah ha, I hear you say, but isn't that
what hotmail was invented for.......

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...