 Local / Australia / 264
263  |  265
Subject:
Up-coming Lego events.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 07:28:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I recieved this via e-mail after a converstaion with someone at LEGO
Austraila. I also gave the address of this newsgroup as well as my e-mail
address, so Dominic if you're listening, thanks for the info.

Current LEGO events programme.
Big Time Build
10-16 April Myer Melbourne, Vic
18-30 Kmart Southland, Vic
10, 11, 12 June Australian Museum Sydney, NSW

Vikings Touring Show
12-30 April Grace Bros City, NSW

Pirates Touring Show
3-30 April Penrith Plaza, NSW
1-28 May Macarthur Shopping Centre, NSW

Regards,
Dominic Mackintosh
Trade Marketing Executive
LEGO Australia

The vikings display is nine cases of 'interactive' displays. Hopefully GB will
have some lego specials on but that's their call, not lego's.

Dominic also mentioned that Lego were stepping up the number of
displays/events, surely good news for all lego maniacs out there.

James (who is having his own big time build when he goes home.)

P.S. I'll call the AM and see what info they have tomorrow.