 Local / Australia / 2608
  Re: Vivat Rex, Studfest6: Brikwars

(...) Besides which if you've "rescued" him from "the clutches of the evil schemers" that also turned up to "imprison or kill" him, I'm sure he'll be very grateful, and quite willingly follow any "suggestions" you might give. (...) It'd make a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Vivat Rex, Studfest6: Brikwars

(...) Uh-huh ;-) (...) Done! (...) Excellent. Thanks. (...) Mmmm. I have tried clips and elastic without too much success. Hard to imagine a military musket of the period without a bayonet, so I'm all the for assumption approach: The musket, its a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Vivat Rex, Studfest6: Brikwars

Oi! What is it with the musket profiles? I spent a few moments last night running my army through the adding machine. If I understand correctly, I would do better to arm my redcoats with longbows - I can fire longbows every turn, and I can do more (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)