 Local / Australia / 2585
    Re: More sexism from Lego (Was Re: 2000.2 Catalogue now out :) —Eric Joslin
   (...) I snipped a bunch of stuff for brevity, but I just wanted to say that I had a peek at the catalogue before Deidre even posted yesterday, and I saw the line about how boys could play with the soccer- err, I mean, football sets, and it (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.general)

        Re: More sexism from Lego (Was Re: 2000.2 Catalogue now out :) —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) Well, after their intermediate catalogue down here: (URL) wasn't expecting anything great from them. Also, if you look at the green box on page 16, it's talking about GIRLS and starting to use PRIMO...Absolutely no mention of boys. Benjamin (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.general)