 Local / Australia / 2575
Re: More sexism from Lego (Was Re: 2000.2 Catalogue now out :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 00:46:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Okay...It's starting to go up. [I'm slowly adding images :) • ] {Usual warning
about 400K images...}

I'd just like to say that while there is no official announcement as yet,
that I've checked on the possibility of ADSL coming to my area, and it says
on the Telstra site that they're reviewing their plans for my area.  Here's
hoping we get some ADSL or similar lines soon!!

If so, I'll be more than happy to download Ben's 400k images of future
catalogue scans, which are light snacks for cable modems.  :-)

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde