 Local / Australia / 2500
  Dining downunder (was Re: Pricing on Lego Sets)

(...) Paraphrased from the dictionary at www.culinarycafe.com: "In Australia Chicken Maryland refers to chicken leg with both thigh and drumstick attached, crumbed, browned in hot fat, and baked. Sometimes served with cream gravy." If you go to an (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Dining downunder (was Re: Pricing on Lego Sets)

"Dave Low" <stinglessbee@hotSPA...Email.com> wrote in message news:Fywy87.AJJ@lugnet.com... (...) or (...) (URL). (...) How about Tetsua's? :) Beppi's sounds pretty good though, if it's within everyone's budget. We should really go for something (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

"David Drew" <david@hydrowash.com.au> wrote in message news:Fywz81.C8E@lugnet.com... (...) Scrolling also through sidewalk, one jumped to mind... (URL) about we feed Larry some local fauna? later, David Drew. (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Dining downunder (was Re: Pricing on Lego Sets)

(...) I scoped those and they both sound good to me. Thai is a favorite of mine (and of any programmer worth anything, according to the Jargon Dictionary) as is Italian. But I was hoping for something more Oz, Paul Hogan personally kills a croc for (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Dining downunder (was Re: Pricing on Lego Sets)

(...) Whew! the first time I read that I thought it said "How about we feed Larry **TO** some local fauna?" and I was getting worried. ++Lar (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Dining downunder (was Re: Pricing on Lego Sets)

Well, be sure not to step on or too close to any sharks, crocodiles (a.k.a. crocs), snakes, box jellyfish, rabid dogs, cane toads, funnelweb spiders, redback spiders, black widow spiders, and visiting or local politicians. ;-) That last species are (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Dining downunder (was Re: Pricing on Lego Sets)

Dear Larry - although there are a few places around that serve native fauna - to you, it's probably not as Australian as Thai, Italian etc. Apparently Australia's best eating experiences are what's being referred to as "nouveau cuisine," and it's (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)