 Local / Australia / 2498
  Re: Governor's Ship - what is it?

(...) The only two ships with soldier crews (not pirate) were 6271 Imperial Flagship (Red) and 6274 Caribbean Clipper (Blue). My guess would be 6271, but why not just ring the seller up and ask! In good nick, $A50 would be pretty good. I am not an (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Governor's Ship - what is it?

(...) Flagship (...) not (...) Actually I did call but it was already sold at some terribly uncivilised hour of the morning, so it didn't seem appropriate to demand the details in those circumstances. Kerry (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Governor's Ship - what is it?

(...) Perfectly reasonable! Sooooooo, fess up whoever you are, we know you're out there, who snapped up this tasty morsel? Richard Still baldly going... (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Governor's Ship - what is it?

(...) up (...) Although I don't often try to buy Lego from the newspaper classified, my few attempts at doing so have been thwarted by the early risers of this world. This causes me to believe that there are many more active Lego enthusiasts in (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Governor's Ship - what is it?

Kerry Raymond wrote in message ... (...) few (...) Hehe, it's not just a Brisbane thing :-) Exactly the same thing happened to me here in Melbourne. Sellers averaged twenty inquiries between the paper going out and 9am, apparently! I don't think (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Governor's Ship - what is it?

Smazh is most definitely a LUGNET'er . (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Smazh calling

(...) Thank you, yes I am a LUGNET ér. And yes I do sell lego on Ebay. And yes I do buy lego on Ebay and sometimes from newspaper adds, and yes I do collect lego and yes I have what I think is a nice collection, but no alas I did not snatch up that (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Governor's Ship - what is it?

(...) The UK/NZ site at: www.brickset.com has both European and American names for the majority of LEGO sets listed there. Grahame (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)