 Local / Australia / 235
Re: Penrith Plaza Pirate Post 08/04/00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 10:05:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, more people are travelling west...
So any AFOL's out there within driving/railing distance of
Penrith, we are meeting here on Saturday morning 8th April.
We will be the only group of adults loitering there or viewing
inside.
So tag along, the worst that could happen is you would end up
on a walking tour of Penrith's historical points of interest, but
that would mean your with the wrong group.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone -- see you at 10ish (it _is_ a
Saturday). Could some kind local please give me directions from the station?

thanks,
Dave (currently figuring out the best way to pack a pyramid into his backpack)