 Local / Australia / 2340
2339  |  2341
Subject:
ebay question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 05:23:52 GMT

Just curious...is there currently any listing fee on ebay if you list in $us
from Aus? [At present there isn't in $Aus]

Thanks,

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)