 Local / Australia / 2325
  RE: Train wheels

Well, I may have some spares in the 4.5/12V type. [Red wheels, on a black brick] [The difference is that the 4.5/12 were on a 2x4 brick, whereas the 9V come on a 3x4(6?) attatchment [not really a brick] with the suspension/connection moulding of the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Train wheels

9V Wheels also offer less resistance than the 12V wheels. Don't bother going to Lego Aus asking them for these, none in stock. They don't have anything, not even the 9v electrical connectors. Speaking to customer service today, Denmark does not (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Train wheels

(...) Thanks for the offer bt I'm not enough into trains to go through any difficulties in building them (translation: I'm lazy). (...) Thanks for the clarification. Cheers Tim (whose English is very stilted due to a failing attempt to write a PhD (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)