 Local / Australia / 2164
    Re: Rules of War —David Drew
    "James Howse" <jehowse@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Fxu4zr.6Fn@lugnet.com... (...) own. hmm. I've been called many things in my life, but 'Imperious' isn't one that typically comes to mind. 'Divine armies'? I guess you mean my flotilla of (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Rules of War —James Howse
   (...) Mea culpa, I confused the Davids. At least there's now only one Pete. I did mean David Low. However, you are right, technic is very cool. James (who's not sure Imperious Low works...) P.S. Hooray to TRU for a $160 Technic Supercar! (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Rules of War —David Low
   (...) Have a look at my pre-battle report: it seems more likely that the Shogun will suffer a Low Blow. Dave (who really has heard enough puns based on his surname) PS Has the Shogun's fiefdom been given a name? (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)