 Local / Australia / 207
Re: LEGO shows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 12:40:30 GMT

Santosh wrote in message ...
Can anyone confirm or deny that there will be an official LEGO show this • year.
Typically the one that's hosted at the Sydney Grace Brothers City Store.

I seem to recall at LegOz 2000, or something, someone mentioned a weekend in
April - it might have been .... wait a minute ..... I'm being silly.

<<rummage, rummage, sound of electrons being picked up, scrutinised, and
chucked over shoulder>>

Ah HA!

Back on 29/2, James Howse wrote about how he had been talking to TLC, and
that:
For those in Sydney, the show that's out Perth way is coming
for Easter (10thish) to GBCity. They will also be exhibiting
Mindstorm etc at some of the computing shows coming up.

Seems to cover it, what?

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...