 Local / Australia / 206
Re: Introduction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 12:32:12 GMT

David Drew wrote in message ...
Hi,
I've recently de-lurked, and it's been suggested that I post an
introduction about myself.

Welcome indeed.

I too have/had a bucket of classic space, long since merged into my sons'
collection.  I was into technic for a while, and there are some classic
technic sets lying around here in mothballs waiting on my boys getting just
a little bit older ;-)

See you Sunday!

Regards

Richard