 Local / Australia / 199
198  |  200
Subject:
Introduction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 22:47:46 GMT

Hi,
  I've recently de-lurked, and it's been suggested that I post an
introduction about myself.

  I'm currently studying civil/mining engineering at the Uni of Wollongong.
I'm in my final year, currently working on my thesis about ultimate pit
limit design (That is, at what point does the hole in the ground make the
most money).

  As for lego, I'm a technic fanatic. I re-acquired my love of lego last
year (really, came out of the closet, as it were, I never fell out of love
with lego), and have recently bought most of the new sets. I've got a fair
few older sets from my teenage years (most notably 8860, pride of my
collection). I'm in the process of filling in the blanks in-between my
collection times, with a recently acquired 8880 and 8480. (Anyone got a 8865
or 8868 for sale?).

  Before my technic years, my sibs and I collected the 'classic' space sets,
and have a huge basket of them with no instructions (yay for brickset!).

  I hope to see some of you at legoz, on Sunday (provided I can get off work
early enough).

bye,
David Drew.