 Local / Australia / 199
    Introduction —David Drew
   Hi, I've recently de-lurked, and it's been suggested that I post an introduction about myself. I'm currently studying civil/mining engineering at the Uni of Wollongong. I'm in my final year, currently working on my thesis about ultimate pit limit (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Introduction —Santosh Bhat
     David, Welcome, the more the merrier as usual. I Myself am also studying civil engineering, and also in my final year. I'm also doing a thesis (too many similarities at this point so now i'll digress). Mines on the Use of Information Technology in (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Introduction —Richard Parsons
   David Drew wrote in message ... (...) Welcome indeed. I too have/had a bucket of classic space, long since merged into my sons' collection. I was into technic for a while, and there are some classic technic sets lying around here in mothballs (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au)