 Local / Australia / 1764
    RE: Official LegOz webpage —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) Well, I knew about this, but I thought that having all the groups info on the one site would be a better idea, allowing anyone interested in the group to access all required info easily. I can just as easily link to the current page if that's (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Official LegOz webpage —Kevin Hall
     (...) So do you want me to email some LegOz logos I have done to you to put on the site.....?? Kev... : ) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Official LegOz webpage —Richard Parsons
   (...) Being the unconscionably lazy zot that I am, I would definitely go the link model if it were me. The only reasons I can think of for not doing so are: different style on the Studs site concern about linking back to your site I would be more (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)