 Local / Australia / 1722
    Re: Lego Site Up? —Todd Lehman
   (...) James, What do you mean by this: "This site is updated daily and ALL LUGNET posts are automatically posted on to our General Discussion Board, the ensure that you don't miss out on information." ??? --Todd (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Lego Site Up? —James Ng
   Todd, I am sorry I can't exactly do that because I know most of the people like visit LUGNET daily so there is no real thing to post Lygnet posts on my site, sorry... Oh yes it is updated daily. What do you think, I know most of the links are (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)