 Local / Australia / 172
  Lego Australia Phone conversation

Hey, Ok well i just had a quick call to Lego from home, asking about the Stock of Train items, apparently there isn't much. They got a load in for christmas but don't actually keep any Train items in stock at all. The stores apparently don't keep (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Lego Australia Phone conversation

(...) I have seen them in stores, I saw one (4561) in a south coast Toyworld at the price of $ 299 AUD and I saw a 4561 in Grace Bros Parramatta and another in Grace Bros Chatswood both at $ 299 as well (mmm... that nasty 300 barrier). This was just (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Lego Australia Phone conversation

(...) The best Place I think to buy this set online is (URL) had it on special for $230 just before christmas, I bought a CD player for my car instead though. I'll go check out Chatswood during lunch someday. But the problem with this set is that (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Lego Australia Phone conversation

(...) It's called merchandising, pasting an affectionate pet-like name onto a franchise of a global media conglomerate. What's worse is we can't even be original, we have to copy US names (eg Brisbane Broncos(Denver Broncos)). But I was making a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au)