 Local / Australia / 1706
  Re: Formal Lugnet memberships from Aus...

(...) You can supply them with an account name and number, but that brings in security aspects (eg. Nigerian money laundering schemes), so I guess you have to trust to whom you supply these things. (...) It's probably worth considering, but for the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Formal Lugnet memberships from Aus...

(...) If you give an account name and number, is it possible to withdraw money out of that account? I hadn't thought so. Either way, I'll be going to the post office next week sometime (holidays yeah yeah!!) and doing the deal then sometime. If (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Formal Lugnet memberships from Aus...

(...) No, but devious types with extra info on you might pull it off somehow (no, I'm not one of them but then how would you know for sure ?! :) ) (...) Thanks muchly for the offer but that's too early for me (cash crisis from buying too many soccer (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)