 Local / Australia / 1670
1669  |  1671
Subject:
Couldn't resist the Impulse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 06:05:43 GMT

Hi All,

I've just returned from BigW Macquarie and they've restocked the shelves with
the Impulse sets. Wall to wall I tell you (well, not quite, but lots anyway!)

Heaps of Ninja sets, not many Adventurers (and none now unless I missed any)
and the two spaceport sets are spilling onto the floor (c'mon James, clean up
your act!). Wait until Saturday and save a whopping $0.15 (if the savings
apply to these sets).

Pete Callaway