 Local / Australia / 1669
1668  |  1670
Subject:
LegOz 2000.4 [Vic 1]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 03:53:21 GMT

Just a reminder that about LegOz 2000.4.

Date: Sunday 16/7/2000
Location: 31 Benston Street, Craigieburn [email me if you'd like directions]
Time: from about 12:00-?
What's happening there: Ideally there'll be Brikwars [1], football [if
someone[s] bring fields], comparison of MOC's, trading, anything anyone else
can think of.[maybe see what sort of train layout we can build between us]

If people who are going to attend could let me know[2] [along with a
description of any MOC's, size of brikwars forces, etc] so I can arrange to
get a more descriptive update out which will let all know what will be going
on.[and hopefully give incentive for people to delurk and come along to join
the fun]

[1] It would be appreciated if I could have an idea of what size forces will
be attending, so I can work out what floor area will be required, and what
scenery/landscaping is needed [and to build appropriate forces]

[2] email replies to either:

1) bwhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au
2) b_whytcross@hotmail.com

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)