 Local / Australia / 1662
Re: We will catch Italy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 02:13:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:

I assume the large jump is related to the "guns don't kill minifigs, minifigs
kill minifigs" debate/discussion/soapboxing/american2ndamendmentposturing...

Either way assuming we can pack in another of those some time and Italy
doesn't put on a spurt, we should overhaul them sometime mid July. Perhaps
earlier depending on the effect of the GST on our favourite toy and how much
debate that sparks.

James (who's wondering what other issues people are likely to get vocal about)

Ah well, I'm all out of controversial topics at the moment, someone else
will have to think up the next one! :)

(And before that sets anyone off on a rant, I posted that question cos I
was genuinely after some feedback on the topic. The fact that it boosted our
posts was a nice bonus I hadn't considered :))

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com