 Local / Australia / 1652
Re: Australian storage solutions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 14:57:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jamie Obrien writes:
Also, i've found i go through heaps and heaps of Yoghurt and Icecream.
but the 1Kg yoghurt containers (round ones) are great to store mass
quantities of elements in. You can also drill some holes in Ply, add
some spacers at the end and have a stable steady storage/transport
system. Maragrine containers are OK, ut the round ones are whats
needed.

XP .storage

I agree, I use cream cheese containers and ice-cream containers for the
important stuff.
I'll be stocking up on some actual containers RSN but meanwhile I make do with
shoe boxes and "I scream" containers.

-Shiri