 Local / Australia / 1643
Re: Australian storage solutions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 01:34:08 GMT

Jamie Obrien wrote in message ...
Hi, the Plano style boxes i think can be gotten from W and other
stores under the label Fischer. They range from about 3$ for the small
ones, to about 9$. Check K-mart, and wait for a 15% off sale, though
generally W is not much dearer, even with the sales. As for the bigger
ones, Acromills, I have no idea, maybe in Sydney or Melbourne?

Hey, I use the Fischer storage boxes too! Sounds like they might be
available countrywide, look in your local K-Mart.
Fischer storage boxes - Australian Made, and stack well due to ridges on
their tops and bottoms. Four thumbs up.

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164