 Local / Australia / 1639
  Re: Be careful buying Lego at Harris Scarfe (GST dual pricing)

Deidre Rushton Brumby wrote in message ... (...) On a related note, are Harris Scarfe having a countrywide sale on toys? On the weekend the H.S. in Shepparton was having a "30% off all toys" sale. Pete W and I have found a few copies of the Royal (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Be careful buying Lego at Harris Scarfe (GST dual pricing)

Hi all, A warning to anyone buying Lego from Harris Scarfe. In the Hobart stores some of the Lego have dual price tags showing the current and post GST price. On some sets the price goes UP with the GST whereas I'm almost 100% certain all Lego (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Be careful buying Lego at Harris Scarfe (GST dual pricing)

(...) I don't want to appear a rule book waver, but this is totally illegal. Legislation was especially passed (to cloud the price changes) so that retailers could not have dual price tickets. Call in the hounds ! (...) With larger sets some stores (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)