 Local / Australia / 1647
Re: Be careful buying Lego at Harris Scarfe (GST dual pricing)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 01:50:07 GMT

Deidre Rushton Brumby wrote in message ...

A warning to anyone buying Lego from Harris Scarfe.  In the Hobart stores

On a related note, are Harris Scarfe having a countrywide sale on toys? On
the weekend the H.S. in Shepparton was having a "30% off all toys" sale.
Pete W and I have found a few copies of the Royal Knights set 6036 at H.S.
which is what initially prompted our interest in this chain of stores. When
I saw the sale was on there at Shepparton I immediately searched for any of
this set and found fifteen of them! If they hadn't been 30% off I don't
think I would have bought them all.... ahem! :-) Anyway, it'd be interesting
to see whether other H.S. stores are having this sale. Possibly not,
though - Shepparton's H.S. was the biggest one I've yet seen, they actually
had two floors.

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164