 Local / Australia / 1602
Re: LegOz Organisation [was RE: SO WHAT LOGO AM I DESIGNING????]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 02:45:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:

Also, While we're waiting for the other states to start active work on their
organisation, the established state groups should contribute to the
promotion in the other states, whether by starting state pages, or some
other way. [including contacting LA] As a temporary measure, maybe they
could become temporary members of another state?

T'was wondering about this.  As much as I hate the lumping Tas in with
Vic mentality that permeates this country, when it comes down to it
I doubt Tas has the population to support it's own lug, let alone the
interest.  There are after all, only about 450,000 people (and dropping)
in Tas and my educated guess is that most Lego in this state is bought
for the kids (and I buy the rest!).  As for working with the shops, I
can't see that as a go-er down here either.

So maybe, temporarily at least, I can be the Tas sub-branch of the Vic
sub-branch of LegOz.  If interest picks up we can change things later.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com