 Local / Australia / 1562
Re: SOCCER sets update.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 01:49:57 GMT

Peter White wrote in message ...

As to availability, I saw 3409 at Target Penrith for $54.95.

Does anybody actually know why so many stores sell this set for double the
price (or the other ones half)? What is the "official" RRP?
$55 is a rockin' price for such a big Lego set. Stuff Star Wars, I agree
with Santosh, the soccer sets are the best thing to happen to Lego in Oz
since, well, ever.

They had just this set.
Toyworld Camden also had most of the soccer sets today also.

Sounds like the Camden Toyworld rules! have you ever asked them why their
prices are so much lower than their competitors?

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/