 Local / Australia / 1555
  Newbie with questions

Hello, I'm new. Sadly not that kind of new, just new to the au site. Am I supposed to sign up or something so that our numbers increase dramatically by one? Why does BIG W sell off Lego at half price occasionally? Are the Lego deals offered to World (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Newbie with questions

(...) GDay! and welcome. Signing up? depends where you live. If you're in the Sydney region you might want to know about our next meeting in August (location to be confirmed) (...) ? I didn't konw they did, unless you mean the small impulse sets (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Newbie with questions

(...) Hello No.2, If your in Melbourne there is a meeting planned for mid-July and hopefully the other state capitals may get something happening. (...) Your correct, on ebay it does average out at $10US a pound for system stuff, basic blocks are (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Newbie with questions

(...) ROFL! In case you haven't noticed, .loc.au has been at the top of the traffic charts all today and yesterday... more than .general for the past 7 days!! (of course his is partly due to the debates that were going on here... :o) -Shiri (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Newbie with questions

(...) Hi Corrine, hi everyone, Just returned from a bee collecting field trip in Queensland. Didn't get a chance to do much ABS collecting unfortunately, and now there's only about a squillion posts to read, not to mention a new newsgroup! I did (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)