 Local / Australia / 1555
1554  |  1556
Subject:
Newbie with questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 11:08:03 GMT

Hello, I'm new.  Sadly not that kind of new, just new to the au site.  Am I
supposed to sign up or something so that our numbers increase dramatically by
one?
Why does BIG W sell off Lego at half price occasionally?
Are the Lego deals offered to World Club members a good idea and a good deal?
Why isn't everyone a member of World CLub?
What is a good price to pay for Lego through the paper?  It seems to be
$10.00US per pound on EBAY?
I find ebay to be less expensive including exchange and shipping charges.  Am
I naive and not informed about better and cheaper ways to get Lego to
Australia.  (I recently received a 6097 fright knight set for $40.00US, when
it was over $132AU at my local ToyWorld.)
Thanks for any input.