 Local / Australia / 155
Re: 2000 SW sets at Target - 25% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 06:19:04 GMT

Peter Callaway writes:
I checked Target at Macquarie Centre yesterday, and the survey says... bupbow!
No show on the 2000 Star Wars, but they had some of the new Castle and the
Artic sets. Heaps of 1999 Star Wars though, but like I always say, 25% off
$too.expensive.....

SW2000 went on the shelves at Grace Bros yesterday afternoon -- Target
might have them tomorrow. I think this sale is best for those sets that are
unlikely to still be around post-GST. Target Chatswood has Temple of Anubis, a
fair bit of Ninja as well as some $4.25 Fright Knights (and I might just have
spotted a BatLord on his Black Dragon in there as well).

-- Dave