 Local / Australia / 150
Re: 2000 SW sets at Target - 25% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 23:27:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:

It's nice to see that Target have the balls to put this years' new SW
sets[1] on the shelves during their 25% off Lego sale. This is in Melbourne,
presumably the other cities had them either today or will tomorrow. Check
out your local Target now!

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164

[1] Except for the new Technic droids, that is. D'oh!!! Still, there are
some great parts packs there, and the Boba Fett minifig is kind of cool.

I checked Target at Macquarie Centre yesterday, and the survey says... bupbow!
No show on the 2000 Star Wars, but they had some of the new Castle and the
Artic sets. Heaps of 1999 Star Wars though, but like I always say, 25% off
$too.expensive.....

The Toyland next door to Target had 7115 and 7134 for $39.90 and 7124 for
$29.90. They're dreaming!

After initial enthusiasm the Artic sets look too juniorised (except for those
cool grey and blue module units).

Pete Callaway