 Local / Australia / 148
Re: Introductions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 11:41:56 GMT

Hello, I'm also a lego addict with a computer living in Brisbane, I
thought I
would put my 2 cents in. I wish I was still in my 20's.

My son and I subscribe to the lego world club and in their latest
magazine was a
2000 catalogue. I liked the soccer items, particularly the buses, I can
see a
lot of potential there as I'm into Town and Trains. I wonder when they
will be
released?

I'm not sure what is happening with  Lego Service but I recently sent a
fax to
buy some slopes, wheels and windows and they promptly returned it saying
all
these items were sold out. Where can you buy these items now?

It would be good to get to Sydney on the 2nd but I have other
commitments.
Anyway I'm sure there will be others.

Keep building
Gary